Today we got to go to Premier Vision, the fabric trade show where over 200 countries come to sell their fabrics to buyers and manufacturers and designers. It was incredible! I wish that the floor plan had been more open, it was hard to go into the stalls and see the fabric without feeling like we were intruding on business deals and such.
Since we couldn't see as much as planned, Jordan and I decided to go grab Quick, a French fast food place, and go sit in the Luxembourg Gardens. Let me JUST SAY it was perfect weather for this.
The people watching was fabulous. In the shade it was kind of cold, but luckily Jordan and I found a place in the sun!
Enjoy the pictures! I have stolen them from Jordan since my camera is dead and I still haven't found a charger.
Tomorrow we are going to Versailles! I can't wait to see the gardens.
Until then!
Gigi
No comments:
Post a Comment