This past weekend was so nice!
DISCLAIMER THIS POST IS REALLY LONG
BUT there are a lot of pictures. so read at your own risk!
Saturday afternoon Natalie, Ashley, Brittany, and I went to Giverny. We found a company who does tours inside and outside of France, and they had an afternoon tour of Monet's house and gardens. It was the perfect day! Sunny and warm.

I have always loved Monet and the Impressionism movement in art. It was such a treat to finally see the flowers, lilly pond, and country side that inspired him so much. If you ever get the chance. you MUST go see this place. It really is breathtaking.

The flowers themselves were incredible. Never mind that the surrounding area was equally as beautiful. It's no wonder that Monet felt the need to paint and capture it all.
Archways like this went down the middle and sides of the garden. There were certain paths we couldn't go down, but even still there was plenty to see! 
My friend Natalie and I in front of Monet's house. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside the house, but it was incredible, let me just tell you!



It was unbelievable how blue the sky was that day. Perfect weather!


Friday our whole group got to go to Versailles for the day. We could not have asked for better weather!





Let me tell you, Jordan and I had the best ice cream in the world. I have never tasted vanilla with so much flavor in my life!





Sunday we went to Rick Owens and signed our contracts to work the shows and in the showroom. Natalie, Brittany, Ashley, Dr. Ellis, and I went to the American Church in Paris for church in the morning. It was nothing like Vintage 21 or Salem Chapel, but it was nice to be in a place of believers who all spoke English!
Phew! Sorry that post was so long. I will try to be better about keeping up with posts and such!
Love,
gigi
No comments:
Post a Comment