Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9, 2011

Today was pretty chill. I didn't have class until 2pm so I was able to get up and get dressed and get ready and such, which was nice. I had kind of a fashion experiment day today with a scarf I had bought the other day, I thought it was successful. Regretfully I didn't get a picture :(

After class a few of us headed to MonoPrix (a smaller version of Target where we usually buy groceries) and on the way Amber and I stopped in a store to look at pants and blazers. I have been searching for a blazer for a while that I really like, and FINALLY FOUND ONE! It was so exciting.

Monoprix was so busy, so we tried to get out of there as soon as we could. Also, neither Amber nor I had eaten lunch so we were starving.
Note to self: never grocery shop on an empty stomach

Since we knew we were cooking roast chicken for dinner, and it would be a while till we ate, a Nutella crepe on the way home was A MUST. Needless to say it was the best purchase of the day.

Our roast chicken was so delicious. It wasn't dry at all!
We ate sort of late, around 8 here, and so after we just went up to our friend's apartment to hang out with some of the other girls.

I had thought I was going to Disney tomorrow, but I think my plans have changed and I am going to the Eiffle Tower with Amber, Kelsey, Talisha, Bani, and Shelby tomorrow. It should be a blast! Pictures to follow for sure!

Love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment